‘You’ refers to you, when you are using the Web Site for your own account, and to the company (referred to henceforth as ‘company’) on whose behalf you are acting. Where you use the Web Site in both capacities, your acceptance of the terms and condition of this Agreement are binding on both you and the company on whose behalf you purport to act. ‘We’, ‘Us’, and ‘PATERSON FINE JEWELLERY PTY LTD.’ refer to the PATERSON FINE JEWELLERY PTY LTD. (PATERSON FINE JEWELLERY PTY LTD., and all entities in which they directly or indirectly, jointly or individually, own or control).
2) You may not transfer, sell, or otherwise assign Your rights or obligations under this Agreement.
3) Either of us may terminate Your access to and use of the Web Site at any time for any reason or for no reason by sending written notice to the other party.
5) This Web Site (including, but not limited to text, photographs, graphics, video and audio content) is owned by Us or our licensors and is protected by copyright as a compilation under the copyright laws of Australia. All individual articles, content and other elements comprising this Web Site are also copyrighted works of PATERSON FINE JEWELLERY PTY LTD.. You must abide by all copyright notices and restrictions contained in this Web Site.
a) Except for content You have posted on the Web Site, You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, publish, display, perform, modify, or create derivative works. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, You may not distribute any part of this Web Site over any network, nor sell or offer it for sale. We reserve all rights that are not specifically granted to You.
b) This Web Site has been specially designed for presentation of content in a unique format and appearance to our users. You are expressly prohibited from presenting the Web Site in a setting created by You or a third party (e.g., through framing), particularly (but not exclusively) where that setting includes advertising or other materials that We have not authorized to be displayed with the Web Site.
6) You agree not to reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the underlying technology of the Web Site and except as permitted hereunder, use, disclose or divulge to others any data or information relating to the Web Site and/or the technology, ideas, concepts, know-how and techniques embodied therein.
7) All content and functionality displayed, provided, reproduced, or distributed by Us on the Web Site are for information purposes only and are no substitute for specific advice.
8) You will be responsible for all charges and obligations incurred, and liabilities for harm caused, and for all actions taken, through Your account(s).
9) You agree to indemnify and hold Us harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from use of this Web Site through Your accounts, including, but not limited to, any violation of this agreement by You or any other person using Your account, or the failure to fulfill any obligations relating to anyone’s use of Your account.
10) Should there be any dispute between us, unless it is governed by another arbitration agreement between You and Us, said dispute shall be settled by the Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal (VCAT).
12) This web site and all software and systems used or provided as part of this web site are provided “as is,” on an “as available” basis. We hereby specifically disclaim any and all representations or warranties, express or implied, regarding the web site content, functionality, or materials provided by us hereunder, including, without limitation of the foregoing, any warranty regarding ownership, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, and availability, and any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, or those arising from course of dealing or course of performance.
13) To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, We disclaim liability, and You agree that We are not liable, for any losses and expenses of whatever nature and howsoever arising out of Your use of the Web Site or any web site with which it is linked.
15) Your membership to this Web Site includes the release of Your and the company’s contact details. The Web Site includes a listing of all users and/or members to this Web Site. Should you wish to be removed from this list, please email email@example.com